Do you have a flair for writing? Have you been looking for a platform where you can showcase your writing abilities? If yes, you are most welcome to write for us at Health Informatics Hub on the health, fitness, mental health, and nutrition niche and help us increase our readership.
Before you proceed, please learn about us further to find out the kind of content we are aiming to provide to our readers.
However, there are certain that you have to follow to get your articles or blog posts accepted on our platform.
- Any article on any topic within our specified niche.
- Amazon-affiliateded blogs within our niche.
- Guest posts.
- Sponsored posts.
Categories We Offer
- Mental Health.
- Fitness and Nutrition.
- Workout diet plans.
- Health-related products (vitamins, protein shakes, workout equipment, fitness bands, etc).
Write for Us at a Reasonable Price
We charge $15 for each guest/blog post. Submit your guest posts in the health categories we offer. However, we might update some of the health categories in the future, charging the same amount for every guest post you submit. Kindly read the guidelines below before submitting your health-related blog posts and make sure that your submissions follow them.
Guidelines for Submitting Your Posts
- The post has to be at least 800.
- Only health niche blogs are acceptable.
- SEO optimized articles with the appropriate volume of keywords and HTML headings.
- Your post must be plagiarism free.
- Any article below 800 words will be rejected.
- We do not accept rewritten blog posts.
- Your article must be grammatically correct.
- Your blog should consist of only one backlink.
- We provide only “NO FOLLOW” links. Please contact us for the “DO FOLLOW” link.
- Make sure that your article is informative and contains eye-catching keywords.
- Submit all your posts on Google Docs and share the link with us at email@example.com.
- Your post could take 3-4 working days to go live.
- If we find out that your post is plagiarized, it will be removed immediately.
- All the above-mentioned rules are subject to change without prior notice.
- Once your post has been published, you can share it on social media.
- After submitting your article, it could be edited and changed as per our requirements.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further queries.