Making a giant Snickers bar is not as hard as it may seem. All you need is some chocolate, sugar, peanuts, and lots of willpower to resist eating it all in one sitting! This recipe is perfect for a party or special occasion—or if you love Snickers bars. Here’s how to make one:
1. Start by melting your chocolate in a double boiler or microwave. Be sure to stir it frequently so that it doesn’t burn.
2. Once the chocolate is melted, add the sugar and peanuts and mix until everything is evenly coated.
3. Pour the mixture into a baking dish lined with parchment or wax paper. Chill in the fridge for about an hour or until the chocolate is firm.
4. Cut into bars and enjoy! Store any leftovers in the fridge.
Chocolate Giant Snickers Bar Recipe
1.5 cups milk chocolate, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup peanuts
1. In a medium saucepan, stir the sugar, corn syrup, and water until combined.
2. Cook over medium heat, occasionally stirring, until the mixture comes to a boil.
3. Continue cooking, without stirring, until the mixture turns a deep golden brown.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the peanuts.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
6. Let the peanut caramel layer cool and set before adding the chocolate layer.
7. Once the peanut caramel layer is cooled and set, pour the melted chocolate over it and spread it into an even layer.
8. Let the giant Snickers bar cool and set completely before cutting and serving. Enjoy!